Saturday, May 2, 2009

on the move

yeah i dont update this as much as id want too..
sorry for the few people that tell me they follow up on my blogs..
ahaha..
well yeah.. ive beeenn so busy with school and sheit.
im hating photo but ill always love photography.
hmmmm.. i have alot of pics ive taken and wish i could upload and show you all but i have no time.. i mean i have time but im not good with time managment nawMEAN!?
hmmmmm..
yesterday after school i went to Rowland park to play bball and bboy.
bboys showed up and said to go with them to st. marthas carnival thingy..
i was like ehhhh about goin cuz i heard about it but thought it was gonna be whack..
we ran after the 178 bus that was suppose to take us there but it was too fast. =[
so we waited at the bus stop in the rain for an hour for the next bus..
we got to the fair and sheit.. was hella packed and sheit.
then it was whack cuz a bboy circle opened up but only revin busted and yeah..
then we just walked around and sheit..
my bboys know i always worry bout my hurrr and sheit and then they pounded that stoopid a$$ confeddy egg on me! =[
that was so mean. mhm.. then i got it all outt! =] then another circle opened and all the bboys breaked except for me cuz im not good with crowds? iono..
im too shy i guess.. i mean im not shy.. ahaha but if its people iono then yeah?
then richuurd scooped me up and we went to dolphin bayy..
then he took me home to chino. i phucken forgot my charger with chris! =[ so yeah i just got home after goin in to the heights to get that sheit from him.

hmmmm.. prom is coming up. =]
goin with alicia.. old time friend that now gos to arcadia.
shes cooooo.. its just i dont have a lover friend to go with =[
but dont even trip.. imma look hella sexyy! =]

hopefully next monday i can go to disneyland for krystals 18th b-day..
its jus im hella broke cuz all the prom sheit thats goin on.

for her..
we've been over for almost a month!?..
its nice to see ur doing better! =]
and as for me.. the same.

damn. summers coming.
imma be gone marching drum corp. for like 2 months on tour? =[
so tiring but its my passion.. drumming. =]

alriiightyy well peaceEASYY! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment