Sunday, May 24, 2009

trying.

hmmmm..
so they say bad things come in 3's?
1. i lost my bboy bestfriend somehow? CF
2. YOU proved nothing..? you jus became an even bigger hypokrite~ MS
3. im sorry i hurt you.. AGAIN, but i had to tell u i gained feelings for her.. KE


*my photo teacher can suck it! thaaatt foooo is one dumb phuck!
*Richuurd.. the best homie! thaaaatt foooo is always there for me.. like no other!
like through any situation no joke... i love that kidd! no homo!
*chilled a hella lot with richuurd today!
*cmon nuggets! take that sheit! make it 2-2 yo!
*tomorrow.. or technically today..(sunday)= beach with Jessica! :]
*im still down to roll to prom witchu!
*9 more days of school left.. then 1 week of graduation practice!
...then grad nite! its going down.. and then ill be 18! june 21st!
dont forget! please.. and make me something yo!

-feeling like im gettin weaker everyday!...

lettin the news i hear about you get to me!
[FAB]+[BAW]

No comments:

Post a Comment